Hi, I’m Michael Jereld…
Most days, you can find me striving to be the best husband and father I can be while exploring new ways to learn and perfect my craft as a digital creator.
Although the label “social introvert” is pretty common within the introvert community, I’ve yet to come across two words that accurately characterizes my personality and style.
I’m committed to following the creative path the Lord has paved for me, with hopes to motivate and inspire others to follow their dreams. So for me, being a social introvert is not only a persona, it’s a lifestyle that has been molded into an evolving digital media experience.
the social introvert (n.):
A Lifestyle Magazine and Podcast Committed to Sharing Positive Vibes and Inspirational Stories + Reactions to the Latest Sports, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and Tech News.
You Might Not Know…
- I am a January baby, but hate the winter.
- I was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, and have spent the last 10 years residing in Southern California.
- I’ve been with my wife Sarah for eight years, married for four.
- I am a father of two boys (Ezra & Jordan).
- I was a three sport athlete. Basketball gave me swagger. Football made me fearless. Baseball increased my focus.
- I was a scholarship athlete who participated on all three NCAA divisions (Division I, II, and III).
- I have a diversified mind with experience in audio/video production, content writing, information technology, retail, media operations, finance, marketing, and hospitality.
- I was a movie extra in feature films Hancock and Notorious.
- I love sushi, but often default to most Italian and Mexican dishes (a direct result of spending a lot of time in NYC and SoCal).
- My Myers-Briggs Personality type is INFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judging). For more on personality types, click here.